Welcome to our fully equipped, spacious, air conditioned gym in Churchfield, Cork. We offer a range of cardio equipment, resistance machines, free weights, racks, benches as well as dedicated functional and core training space across 2 separate training rooms.
Customers can chose from cardio equipment such as Concept 2 rowers, state of the art treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, spinning bikes and much more. Free weight facilities include lifting platforms, power racks, benches, barbells, hex bars, EZ curl bars and dumbbells from 2kg to 50kg. Functional training gear includes a range of resistance bands, medicine balls, kettle-bells, ab rollers, Swiss balls and pull up bars.
Why Join LeisureWorld Churchfield?
- The main gym or “fitness gym” is home to our cardio equipment, resistance machines as well as some lighter free weight, benches, and functional space.
- Our 2nd space is dedicated to our power racks, barbells and heavier free weights. This space is ideal for those looking to focus on barbell and dumbbell training.
- At LeisureWorld we believe that fitness is for everyone. We believe this so much that our motto is Every Body Belongs. We try to create an atmosphere in our gyms that is friendly, welcoming and enjoyable for everyone.
- You don’t need to be a member to use our facilities. We are a public facility so you can always Pay As You Go (PAYG) at very affordable rates.
- If you join as a full priced 12 month member or direct debit member then you are entitled to our Programme Design Personal Training Package absolutely free.
- If you have taken a shorter term membership or a discounted membership then you can add this programme design package for only €35.
- Or if you are a PAYG user then you can get started with our programme design plan for just €70.