We are LW Management
We were founded in 1997 and over 22 years later, we have become one of the leading leisure, recreation and cultural providers in Cork City. Over 110 passionate staff members serve a footfall of over 1 million each year and within our buildings, you’ll find 6 swimming pools, 2 gyms, 12 football pitches, an 18-hole golf course and a church dating back to the 12th century that now serves as a cultural & heritage centre.
As part of our portfolio, we run LeisureWorld Bishopstown, Churchfield and Douglas.
About our Organisation
Our teams are dedicated to living well and through our modern facilities, we service the needs of the public and provide excellent local amenities for our communities. We believe that fitness is for everyone and our motto is EveryBody Belongs.
Our team has one major thing in common: we come together to work hard and with a sense of purpose, bringing the best of ourselves to create a wonderful experience and an atmosphere that is friendly, welcoming and enjoyable for everyone.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Full membership to all LeisureWorld Facilities (reduced golf fees at Mahon Golf Course)
- Discounted Café in LeisureWorld Bishopstown and St Peter’s Cork
- Friends and family benefit – a free set of passes are available bi-annually
- Career promotions – opportunities to be promoted within the company
- Development courses to aid career progression
- Save money with our cycle to work scheme and plan for your future with access to the companies PRSA Pension scheme
- Health & Wellness Policy
- Multi-site & flexible work environment
- Free Parking