Friendly, Fully Equipped Gyms in Cork
LeisureWorld Gym Cork
Joining a gym for the first time can be a daunting experience. But at both LeisureWorld gyms in Cork we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere that is welcoming and non-intimidating. Our motto is EveryBodyBelongs and this is at the core of our values. We believe every-body has the right to train in a friendly and non-judgemental environment.
We have two gyms in two locations in Cork. Whether your goals are weight loss, fitness, sports specific training or simply general health our gyms are equipped to help you on your path.
All LeisureWorld sites offer both great value memberships and Pay As You Go Options. You never need to be a member to use your local LeisureWorld gym. Just pop in and pay as you go!
All of our facilities are staffed with fully qualified gym instructors and personal trainers that are on hand to help you. We also offer a range of paid services including personalised programme design and personal training.
We’d love to welcome you to one of our gyms in Cork. Please feel free to pop in anytime and have a free tour or to pay for a session as a Pay As You Go user.
Why LeisureWorld Cork Gym?
- A wide range of cardio-vascular equipment including but not limited to treadmills, cross trainers, stationary bikes, rowing machines and more.
- Resistance machines to train all body parts in a safe and controlled manner. Ideal for beginner to experienced users.
- Cable machines to allow you to train muscles in a variety of positions and directions.
- A full set of free weight training equipment. Including racks, power cages, lifting platforms, benches, Olympic barbells, Hex bars, EZ Curl bars as well as dumbbells ranging from 1kg to 50kg.
- Functional training equipment. Including pull up bars, dip bars, medicine balls, sandbags, plyometric boxes and more.
Reps Ireland Registered Facility