THE NPLQ is a UK qualification that is recognised internationally and by all employers in Ireland.
You will be assessed by an independent trainer assessor at the end of the course.
The training course will encompass:
- 36 hours of training needs to be completed by the candidate before going forward for assessment.
- Swimwear, shorts and T-shirts is needed for the duration of the course.
- Each candidate will be issued a Logbook on day 1 of the course. This will be needed for the duration of the course.
- Each candidate must be able to swim 50m in less than 60 sec.
- Each candidate must be able to swim 100m continuously
- Each candidate must be able to surface dive and comfortably thread water
Cost: €390 including all learning materials, assessment, logbook & 2 year qualification.
Renewal candidates also welcome on these courses, 20 hour course, €200.
Next course dates 2017/2018:
Course 1 –
- 30th Sept, 1st Oct, 7th & 8th of Oct 2017
- Assessment on the 15th of Oct
Course 2 –
- 25th, 26th November, 2nd & 3rd December 2017
- Assessment on the 10th of Dec
Course 3 –
- 24th, 25th of Feb, 3rd & 4th March 2018
- Assessment on the 11th of March