Teen Gym is available in both LeisureWorld Bishopstown and LeisureWorld Churchfield in Cork. Teen Gym is available for 1 hour every week day with a qualified gym instructor available to give both supervision and advice. Teen gym is open to any teenagers between 13-17 years. This includes access to the gym during teen gym times.
Also includes access to the pool for up to 1 hour after the gym session.
- All teens must report to the gym instructor on duty when entering the gym and follow their instruction at all times.
- Open to teenagers from 13 – 17 years
- Before taking part in Teen Gym all teen must have a registration form filled out and signed by a legal guardian.
Bishopstown: €6.20 per teen gym visit
- Monday – Friday: 5pm – 6pm (12pm-1pm during school holidays)
- Saturday, Sunday, and school holidays: 12m-1pm & 5pm-6pm
Churchfield: €5.80 per teen gym visit
- Monday – Friday: 5pm-6pm
- Saturday, Sunday and school holidays: 12pm-1pm & 3pm-4pm
- There is currently no Teen Gym on a Sunday
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @leisureworldhq & Facebook LeisureWorld Bishopstown & LeisureWorld Churchfield
Survive and Save Program- Medallion (12+ years)
This is a follow on program from the Rookie lifeguard suitable for 12+years.
It is broken up into to 3 levels – Bronze, Silver and Gold.
It is a great course to get prepared for the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.