Customer Update LeisureWorld Re-opening
We are delighted to share below our provisional timeline for re-opening following the recent government announcements.
Similar to many other leisure & hospitality businesses, the closures over the past 15 months have had a significant impact. It has resulted in a reduction in staff numbers & availability, and with ongoing limited capacity/services allowed, our re-opening will be on a phased basis.
We will be working as hard as we can to return to pre covid opening days & times & services, as soon as possible.
From Monday May 10th
All AstroTurf pitches will open for outdoor, non-contact training for a maximum of 15 people per pitch.
Pitches are now available to book on the following days & times:
- LeisureWorld Bishopstown Mon – Thurs, 5pm – 9pm.
- Sam Allen Pitches (Churchfield) Mon – Wed, 6pm – 9pm.
Additional Times and Days will become available once other facilities reopen from the 8th June. We will keep you updated as this availability is increased.
Tuesday 8th June
All Gym & Pool facilities will reopen for individual training.
- Bookings available on the App from Thursday 3rd
- We are awaiting further clarification on swimming lessons, use of sauna & steam rooms & total numbers allowed in any one area at a time.
- All bookings and visits should be completed using our LeisureWorld App/Online.
- Walk-ins at reception will be possible, however please note that capacity is limited, and immediate access may not be possible without pre booking on the App. You may have to wait to gain access if just calling in without a booking.
- We will restart all memberships on Tuesday 8th June, and we have extended all end dates to account for the closures. Please continue to book visits on the App in advance.
- All children enrolled in swimming lessons have been unenrolled and credit added to accounts. This credit can be used towards re-enrolment when we restart lessons. The credit can also be used towards other activities such as gym, swim & pitch hire, or membership.
- As we did last year, before opening enrolment to new customers, priority will be given to children previously in lessons to re-enrol.
- We cannot guarantee that the same day and time will be available, as overall availability will be reduced as we reopen. We will do our best as always to accommodate everyone & we would hope most can return to their preferred class time as quickly as possible.
- At the moment there has been no guidance on when swimming lessons indoors can resume, but we are hoping they prioritise learning to swim, as it has been highlighted as an important life skill.
We will send a further update on Tuesday 1st June with our facility opening times, and bookings will be available online from Thursday 3rd June, with the Tuesday 8th June the opening date.
Please email any queries or requests to email@example.com. We will be able to track your request and save you time by getting back to you by email or a call as needed.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon