As you are aware the Government have updated the Covid guidelines, and these come into force tomorrow Tuesday 7th December 2021.
The changes in the guidelines will have what we hope, a very small impact on many of our customers.
- As of tomorrow the 7th December, all users of the Gym or Classes will be required to show a Vaccine cert or proof of recovery. More information on the certs is available here
- As all our customer information is already stored as part of our access control, we will only require your cert to be shown on your first visit after the 7th December.
- After this you will be able to book, attend and swipe straight in with no delay.
- Unfortunately at this point of time, we are unable to allow access to anyone that can not provide a vaccine cert.
- We will be happy to discuss with anyone in this situation, but please understand that this is based on the current Government guidelines, and we have no discretion in the implementation.
- All swimming activities are exempt from the requirement of a valid cert. So all customers can continue to use the Pool as before.
- Parents dropping & collecting children to swim lessons will not have to show a cert, as they are not using the facilities, and will be maintaining all other mitigations such as mask wearing & distancing.
- Our café in Bishopstown continues to operate and Covid certs are required for those sitting in, and not for those using take-away.
- Please help our staff by arriving early on your next visit for the gym, to allow staff scan your covid cert and update our computer records. After this you will not have to be stopped again.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support by using our facilities, but also being patient and following all public health advice.
We look forward to seeing you soon!