Covid Guidelines Update
In line with the Government advice, as of Monday 28th February, the legal requirement to wear a face covering will no longer apply.
- This means that there will no longer be any requirement to wear a face covering when using our facilities.
- If you do wish to continue to wear a face covering, you are welcome to do so.
- Our staff also have the option to continue wearing face masks if they wish to.
- We would ask all customers to respect other customer or staff’s personal decision to continue wearing a face covering.
- We would ask all customers to continue with general hygiene precautions, and best practice to reduce the potential spread of Covid.
- Please do not attend our facilities if you have symptoms or have tested positive for Covid.
- We would ask all customers to follow the ongoing government advice for testing and isolation.
- Gym Changing rooms will be open as normal.
- All Gym & Pool users should use lockers and not leave belongings in cubicles.
- Swim Lesson not leave clothing in cubicles during lessons as cubicles are now required by other users.
- Hand sanitation & cleaning materials will still be available for customers use.
- Advance bookings should still be made if possible, this will allow fast access and guarantee entry during busier times.
- Walk ins are welcome, but during peak times there may be a short wait to gain entry.
We have a wide range of customers that use our facilities, and we wish to continue to make everyone feel as comfortable as we can.
Many customers will be happy with these changes, and keen to return to normal.
Others may take a little longer to return being comfortable.
Please be aware of this, and consider other people that will be sharing changing and other areas.
We would like to thank you for adhering to all the guidelines, and helping our staff over the past period, and we look forward to your continued support & cooperation.
If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to discuss with a Manager or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org