State of the Art gyms in Cork
LeisureWorld provide excellent health and fitness facilities across Cork city. Whether your goals are weight loss, fitness, sports specific training or simply general health our gyms are equipped to help you on your path.
At LeisureWorld in Cork we pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere that is welcoming and non-intimidating. Our motto is EveryBodyBelongs and this is at the core of our values. We believe every-body has the right to train in a friendly and non-judgemental environment.
All LeisureWorld sites offer both great value memberships and Pay As You Go Options. You never need to be a member to use your local LeisureWorld, just pop in and pay.
All of our facilities are staffed with fully qualified gym instructors and personal trainers that are on hand to help you. We also offer a range of paid services including personalised programme design and personal training.
Our gyms in LeisureWorld Bishopstown and LeisureWorld Churchfield in Cork are both equipped with all you need to achieve and surpass your health and fitness goals.
- A wide range of cardio-vascular equipment including but not limited to treadmills, cross trainers, stationary bikes, rowing machines and more.
- Resistance machines to train all body parts in a safe and controlled manner, ideal for beginner to experienced users.
- Cable machines to allow you to train muscles in a variety of positions and directions.
- A full set of free weight training equipment including racks, power cages, lifting platforms, benches, Olympic barbells, Hex bars, EZ Curl bars as well as dumbbells ranging from 1kg to 50kg.
- Functional training equipment including pull up bars, dip bars, medicine balls, sandbags, plyometric boxes and more.